0131 557 4466
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to www.dunpark.co.uk (the "Website"). This website incorporates the domain names: www.dunpark.com, www.dunparkproperty.co.uk, www.dunparkproperty.com.
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) sets out the terms governing your access to and use of the Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use the Website. By using the Website, you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from using the Website.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
The Website is operated by Dunpark (Edinburgh) Limited ("We" and "Us"). We are registered in Scotland under company number SC437826 and have our registered office at 6 Atholl Crescent, Perth, PH1 5JN and main trading address at 1 Abercromby Place, Edinburgh, EH3 6JX.
2. ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
3. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
• To send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
In the event of such a breach of this section, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
In relation to materials which are freely available on the Website:
• You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on the Website.
• You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
• Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on the Website must always be acknowledged.
• You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. If you print off, copy or download any photographs, video or audio sequences without obtaining a licence to do so from us you agree to pay a fee of £500 plus VAT for each photograph, video or audio sequence.
• If you print off, copy or download any part of the Website in breach of these terms and conditions, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
5. INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE WEBSITE
6. LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
The Website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the standards set out in these terms and conditions.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out above, please address your request to Dunpark (Edinburgh) Limited, 1 Abercromby Place, Edinburgh EH3 6JX.
7. LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE
Where the Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
8. TRADE MARKS
The "dp" logo, “DUNPARK” and “LET…LIVE” are trade marks of Dunpark (Edinburgh) Limited.
9. OUR LIABILITY
The material displayed on the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
• All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
• Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: (a) loss of income or revenue; (b) loss of business; (c) loss of profits or contracts; (d) loss of anticipated savings; (e) loss of data; (f) loss of goodwill; (g) wasted management or office time; and (h) for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
10. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The actual properties may differ from the images displayed on the web site. The floor plans and measurements of the properties are provided by a third party and are not warranted. The description of the properties may not been accurate and therefore you should satisfy yourself as to the accuracy of the condition, information and descriptions of the property.
11. SUBMITTING FORMS
Any form submitted online or by any other method does not constitute a contract. Dunpark does not warranty the availability of any property marketed on this website.
12. CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
We aim to update the Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
13. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The Scottish courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the Website although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Scotland.
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the Website.
15. YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns about material which appears on the Website, please contact Emma Fursman, Managing Director, Dunpark (Edinburgh) Ltd., 1 Abercromby Place, Edinburgh, EH3 6JX; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting the Website.
Dunpark (Edinburgh) Ltd. SC437826Trading at 1 Abercromby PlaceEdinburgh EH3 6JX
Registered office : 6 Atholl Crescent Perth, PH1 5NJTelephone 0131 557 4466Fax 0131 557 4456